- Download the registration form.
- Complete & sign the registration form. The pdf is fillable, so if you click on the blank spaces, you will be able to type and checkmark. If that doesn't work, you can print out the form and write on it with pen, use a built-in pdf editor on your desktop, or, if you have one, use a tablet to edit the form digitally. Here is a free online pdf editor if you do not know how to navigate your built-in desktop editor. If you decide to print out your form and write on it with pen, but still want to submit it electronically, please scan your document. See instructions below for scanning help.
- Submit your registration form. You can email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org by scanning (if you printed your form) & attaching the completed form with the subject line "FIRST NAME LAST NAME REGISTRATION 2022". Another option is to mail it to Tranh Nguyen at 1600 Valley Club Dr, Lawrenceville, GA 30044. Please note that the mail must be received by 5/15/22 to meet the priority deadline for discount qualification.
- Make your payment by mailing cash/check to Tranh Nguyen (memo: EastVAY Camp 2022) or Zelle (404) 660-4716 titled as "FIRST NAME LAST NAME CAMP 2022". You can pay in full ($110 + any applicable discounts) or pay a $50 deposit and the remaining balance upon arrival at camp.
- Submit your t-shirt size here. Priority deadline to guarantee a t-shirt is 5/1/2022.
How to scan with your phone:
- You can download a scanner app from your app store. Some good ones are "PDF: Scanner App: iScanner" or "CamScanner".
- iPhones have document scanners built-in to the Notes app. See below for more help.
- Make sure that the full document is in view. Crop the scan to the edges of the document, making sure that the background is not visible. Make sure that all content is legible.